Start Your Insanity Fit Test to Track Your Progress
Make sure you do the Insanity Fit Test before your start the Insanity Workout program. The Insanity Fit Test allows you to track your progress and helps you work on the core exercises of the Insanity Workout. The Insanity Workout is a 60 day program and you will be able to see amazing results. You will need to perform the Insanity Fit Test every 2 weeks to track your progression.
How Long is The Insanity Fit Test?
The Insanity Fit Test takes about 25 minutes from start to finish. The Insanity Fit Test does include a warm-up and cool-down during the 25 minute duration.
The warm up consists of jogging in place, jumping jacks, the Heisman, 1-2-3 Heisman, butt-kicks, high knees, mummy kicks, and stretching. The Insanity Fit Test consists of performing each exercise to get as many reps as you can in 1-minute.
Equipment Needed for Insanity Fit Test
1. Pen and Paper: to jot down your results on the Insanity Fit Test worksheet.
2. Towel: to wipe off sweat and keep the floor dry
3. Water Bottle: to keep proper hydration
4. Cross-Training Shoes: to provide proper support
5. Workout Clothes: preferable shorts and T-shirts that are drt-fit
6. Heart Rate Monitor: to get your body to the right heart rate to get optimal results.
7. DVD and TV: or Laptop computer to play the Insanity Fit Test Video
Insanity Fit Test Exercises
1. Switch Kicks – it is important to squeeze your abdominal muscles during this exercise to keep the strain off your lower back.
2. Power Jacks – this is similar to a jumping jack with a squat combined. Tip is to keep knees over ankles.
3. Power Knees – keeps abs engaged while bringing knees to chest.
4. Power Jumps – make sure you land softly and bend knees to help reduce impact on legs and knees.
5. Globe Jumps – keep knees over ankles to prevent injuries. Use your arms to help you jump to your next position.
6. Suicide Jumps – keep core tight and focus on good form.
7. Push-up Jacks – a combination of a push up and jumping jack.
8. Low Plank Oblique – use a towel on the floor to keep you from sliding while performing this exercise.
The Insanity Fit Test is the first step and the last step of the Insanity Workout Schedule. You will be amazed at your progress and fit test results compared from day 1 to day 60. Remember “Dig Deeper” and wishing you the best.
Have questions? Message me today!
Donna Dodd (AKA “Diesel D”) is a highly acclaimed coach who is ranked as one of the top At-Home Fitness Challenge providers. In addition to being a Team Beachbody coach, she is also certified as a LIVE Insanity, CIZE and PiYo Instructor.