By now, most of you have heard about Shaun T’s NEW dance workout called CIZE. It’s called the “End to ExerCIZE” because it’s not about doing push ups and getting all crazy extreme, CIZE is about having fun while getting in shape. Shaun T says that we were all born to dance!
Now let me make this clear to you, I am no dance enthusiast, but I have tried the workout, and I secretly had a blast ha ha, it’s a little addicting! Oh, and don’t worry about anyone watching you because you can do the CIZE dance workout in the comfort of your own home. It’s especially fun when it is done with a group like my Online Challenge Group. Doing CIZE at a Fit Club or LIVE class is awesome and will give you a taste of what the program is all about, but if you are interested in getting the FULL BENEFITS of CIZE, then the best way is to participate in my CIZE test group, or what we Coaches call it, a CIZE Online Challenge Group. Here are the details:
CIZE Program Details:
– Length of full program, 4 Weeks
– Workout length, 35 – 40 minutes
– Programs is for all fitness levels
How Can I Join the Online CIZE Challenge Group?
It’s simple, you get an automatic exclusive INVITE to the CIZE Challenge Group by purchasing the CIZE Challenge Pack.
What Do I Get with the CIZE Challenge Pack?
– 4 Week CIZE Fitness Program complete with fitness and nutrition guides
– 30 Day Supply of Shakeology Nutrition
– Option for a Free Trial of Beachbody on Demand which includes $3,000 worth of online Beachbody Workouts. You can stream workouts anytime, anywhere!
– Free 24/7 Online Coach
– Exclusive INVITATION to our Online CIZE Challenge Group to get the best results and meet other CIZE Challengers.
– Free motivation and accountability from your Coach and other Challengers!
I’m ready!! How Do I Get Started? Reserve your spot today and I will forward you the details!